Malta Citizenship Eligibility for Investors:
The following are requirements for all applicants to Malta’s Individual Investor Programme:
- Investor must be at least 18 years old.
- Investor or any of his/her dependents should not have been indicted or should not have appeared before an International Criminal Court
- Investor or any of his/her dependents shall, at the time of the application, not be persons listed with the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL).
- Investor or any of his/her dependents must not be a potential threat to national security, public health, or public policy.
- Investor or any of his/her dependents, at any time, shall not have been found guilty or shall not have pending charges related to
- Crimes of terrorism,
- Money laundering,
- Funding of terrorism,
- Crimes against humanity,
- War crimes, or
- Crimes that infringe upon such Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms as established by the European Convention on Human Rights,
- Defilement of minors,
- Violent indecent assault,
- Inducing underage persons to prostitution
Back to Malta Investment Program