Greece is a culturally diverse nation at the junction of East and West. It is a nation with a proud and ancient history, with traditions of language, food and music running through its society.
The Greece Immigration Golden Visa Investor Program allows you to apply for a residence permit by purchasing or leasing Greek real estate. You can obtain a five-year residency permit in return for an investment of €250,000.
Benefits of Greece Immigration Golden Visa Investor Program
- Greek residency for property purchase of just €250,000.
- Live and work in Greece when maintaining residence in another country.
- Study in Greece.
- Visa-free access to the Schengen area of EU countries
- Family members are included.
- Visa can be renewed every five years.
|GDP (billion current USD)||242.2|
|Earning per capita (current USD)||21,956|
|Passport Meter||Click Here|
|Cost Of Living||Click Here|
- Purchase real estate property in Greece with a minimum value of €250,000.
- Sign a 10-year lease with minimum €250,000 for hotel or other tourist residence.
- Have purchased a property before 2013 currently worth €250,000 or more.
- Own Greece real estate of minimum value €250,000 acquired through donation or parental concession.
- Purchase land with intent to build, provided value of land and construction contract is minimum €250,000.
The residency permit is granted for a period of five years. It can be renewed every five years provided ownership or lease of property at minimum €250,000 is maintained.
Inclusion of Family Members
- Children up to the age of 21
- Two copies of completed application form
- Two colour photos
- Certified passport or other travel document copy
- Proof of payment of €500 fee through online platform
- Greece Golden Visa Program Grants 1,500 Resident Permits
- Greece Investor Program Less Popular Than European Rivals
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.