Greece is a culturally diverse nation at the junction of East and West. It is a nation with a proud and ancient history, with traditions of language, food and music running through its society.
The Greece Immigration Golden Visa Investor Program allows you to apply for a residence permit by purchasing or leasing Greek real estate. You can obtain a five-year residency permit in return for an investment of €250,000.
Benefits of Greece Immigration Golden Visa Investor Program
- Greek residency for property purchase of just €250,000.
- Live and work in Greece when maintaining residence in another country.
- Study in Greece.
- Visa-free access to the Schengen area of EU countries
- Family members are included.
- Visa can be renewed every five years.
|GDP (billion current USD)||242.2|
|Earning per capita (current USD)||21,956|
|Passport Meter||Click Here|
|Cost Of Living||Click Here|
- Purchase real estate property in Greece with a minimum value of €250,000.
- Sign a 10-year lease with minimum €250,000 for hotel or other tourist residence.
- Have purchased a property before 2013 currently worth €250,000 or more.
- Own Greece real estate of minimum value €250,000 acquired through donation or parental concession.
- Purchase land with intent to build, provided value of land and construction contract is minimum €250,000.
- Invest at least €450,000 in one of the following:
- Shares or bonds issued by a company with its registered office or establishment in Greece.
- Shares of a Real Estate Investment Company intending to invest exclusively in Greece.
- Shares of a venture capital company or a venture capital fund provided such Alternative Investment Organization intends to invest exclusively in companies with registered office or establishment in Greece.
- Government bonds through a credit institution located in Greece provided such bonds have a maturity period of at least three years.
- Bank deposits with a Greek credit institution for a period of at least one year with a standing order for its renewal.
- Shares in an equity fund intending to invest exclusively in Greek government securities, corporate bonds, or listed bonds.
- Shares in an Alternative Investment Firm intending to invest exclusively in real estate in Greece. Such a firm may be incorporated in Greece or another EU member state.
- Invest at least €800,000 in listed and traded shares, corporate bonds, or Greek government bonds.
The residence permit is granted for a period of five years. It can be renewed every five years provided ownership or lease of property at minimum €250,000 is maintained.
Inclusion of Family Members
- Children up to the age of 21
- Two copies of completed application form
- Two colour photos
- Certified passport or other travel document copy
- Proof of payment of €500 fee through online platform
- Greece Golden Visa Program Grants 1,500 Resident Permits
- Greece Investor Program Less Popular Than European Rivals
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.