- Temporary Business Visa
- Temporary Retired Person Visa
- Permanent Residence Permit on basis of investing in new or existing business
- Permanent Residence Permit on basis of retirement in South Africa
Application Procedure: South Africa Investment Immigration
The application procedure involves the following steps:
- Choosing and filling the right form for the chosen temporary visa or permanent residence permit.
- Submission of all common documents required for the temporary visa or permanent residence permit.
- Submission of documents specifically required for the temporary visa or permanent residence permit applied for including proof of investment and financial means.
- Payment of the application fee.
- An applicant residing in South Africa can apply in the country.
- An applicant residing in a foreign country can submit the application to:
- South Africa’s Mission in the applicant’s country of usual residence including the country of origin, country of permanent residence, or country of long-term temporary residence, or
- South Africa’s Mission in a country of which the applicant is holding a valid passport, or
- If a South African Mission is not present in the applicant’s country, then the applicant can submit the application in a Mission designated by the Director General as permitted to receive applications from adjoining countries.
- After the documents are processed and the visa is approved, the applicant and family members included in the application are entitled to stay in South Africa.
- The applicant is not required to reside in South Africa. However, the visa or permit holders must visit South Africa once in three years.
Inclusion of Family Members: South Africa Investment Immigration
The immigrant investor can include his/her immediate family members in the application. Immediate family is defined to include persons within the second step of kinship. Normally, the investor can include the following family members:
- Dependent children
Validity: South Africa Investment Immigration
Business Visa Three years
Retired Person Visa Four years
Business Permanent Residence Permit Permanent
Retirement Permanent Residence Permit Permanent
Net Worth Permanent Residence Permit Permanent
Fees: South Africa Investment Immigration
|Temporary Business Permits Application fee||R1520|
|Temporary Retired Persons’ Permits Application fee||R 425|
|Temporary Business Permits Renewal fee||R1520|
|Temporary Retired Persons’ Permits Renewal fee||R 425|
|New/Existing Business Permanent Residence Permit||R 1520|
|Retirement Permanent Residence Permit||R 1520|
|Net Worth Permanent Residence Permit||R 1520|
Processing Time: South Africa Investment Immigration
|Temporary Business Visa||Average 8 weeks|
|Temporary Retired Persons’ Visa||Average 8 weeks|
|New/Existing Business Permanent Residence Permit||Minimum of 8 months|
|Retirement Permanent Residence Permit||Minimum of 8 months|
|Net Worth Permanent Residence Permit||Minimum of 8 months|