Vanuatu is a Pacific paradise made up of approximately 82 islands in the South Pacific Ocean. Located 1,750km from Australia, it is a Y-shaped archipelago of volcanic origin.
The Vanuatu Capital Investment Immigration Plan (CIIP) offers citizenship in return for a modest investment. Its aim is to create jobs, stimulate the economy and balance the national budget.
Benefits of Vanuatu Citizenship and the CIIP
- Visa-free access to more than 115 countries, including the EU, UK and Ireland.
- Low investment threshold.
- Program targeted at families, with a successful application covering candidate, spouse and one child under 18, with the option of adding further dependent children.
- No income, wealth or inheritance tax
- Short residency requirement, which can be completed after citizenship acquired.
- All successful applicants receive Vanuatu International Company with a Vanuatu bank account.
|Married + 1 Child||200,000||171,000|
|Married + 2 Children||220,000||188,000|
Candidates must spend 30 days in Vanuatu to qualify for the CIIP. That residence may be at any time up to 36 months from the date citizenship is granted.
- Applicants must be over 18.
- Certificate of no criminal record covering the last 12 months from applicant’s residence and jurisdiction of principal nationality.
- Evidence of financial solvency without income from employment in Vanuatu.
$250 per application
The average time for an application to be processed from submission of application to grant is one month.
- Passports of everyone included in the application.
- Identity card of everyone included in the application, where issued by previous country of residence, or jurisdiction of nationality.
- Household register (for Chinese applicants).
- Marriage certificate, where a spouse is included in the application.
- Curriculum vitae of principal applicant
- Certificate of no criminal record for everyone over 18 included in the application, dated no later than six months before application submitted.
- Birth certificate of each child included in the application.
- Passport photo for everyone included in the application.
- Proof of residential address.
- Proof of assets to a value of more than $260,000.
Further readingContact us to receive more information about this article.
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.