One of the most developed countries in the world, residents of Switzerland has the higher nominal wealth per adult amongst all the countries in the world. Holding top rank for the lowest business corruption in the world, this scenic country offers superlative standard of living amongst all nations in the region.
Benefits of Residence Permit in Switzerland
Immigrants holding Permit B offering right to reside without gainful employment will enjoy the following benefits:
- Right to reside in Switzerland for a period of five year with the option of applying for a Settlement Permit.
- Right to include your family members in your application.
- Access to best-quality education and social services.
- Residence in a centrally-located nation with comprehensive connectivity.
- Enjoy residence in one of the wealthiest nations of the world.
Investors seeking to reside in Switzerland for a period of 12 months or more are required to apply for Permit B. Switzerland has comparatively lenient provisions for EU and EFTA citizens while citizens of other countries face additional restrictive conditions to become eligible for the Permit B.
|Country Size||41285 km2|
|GDP (billion current USD)||650.78|
|Earning per capita (current USD)||30443.0|
|Passport Meter||Click Here|
|Cost Of Living||Click Here|
Eligibility Conditions: Switzerland Residence Investor
There are no specific investment requirements for applying for Residence Permit B. The applicants must fulfill the following conditions:
- Adequate financial resources for self and family members
- Adequate health insurance.
- Adequate residential space
Additionally, third-country nations must apply for a visa with Switzerland’s Diplomatic or Consular mission in the country of residence of the investor/applicant.
Inclusion of Family Members: Switzerland Residence Investor
EU/EFTA citizens can include the following family members in the application for Residence Permit.
- Spouse or registered partner.
- Children and grandchildren under the age of 21.
- Older children or grandchildren are permitted if the applicant undertakes to bear their living expenses.
- Parents and grandparents of the applicant if the applicant undertakes to bear their living expenses.
Applicants from non EU/EFTA countries cannot include family members in the application as a matter of right. The cantonal migration authorities may, as an exception, permit entry of family members of third-country nationals subject to fulfillment of prescribed conditions.
Validity: Switzerland Residence Investor
Residence Permit B will be valid for a period of five years.
Fees: Switzerland Residence Investor
|Authorization to issue the visa||95 Francs|
|Issuing the residence permit||95 Francs|
|Extension of residence permit||75 Francs|
|For obtaining a criminal record||25 Francs|
|For examination of all the other changes of a residence permit||40 Francs|
Documentation: Switzerland Residence Investor
- Completed Application Form
- Valid ID card or passport.
- Proof of financial resources
- Proof of health insurance
- Proof of good character
- Proof of relationship with family members.
- Undertaking to bear the living expenses of family members, if applicable.
Investors become eligible to apply for Permit C, which grants the right of settlement to foreign nationals in Switzerland, after fulfilling the prescribed conditions. To learn more about the government policy applicable to Permit B and Permit C for EU/ EFTA citizens and third-countyr nations, please click here.