The investor will have the status of resident of Andorra by making the minimum prescribed investment and by residing in Andorra for a period of 90 days in a calendar year.
Benefits of holding Andorra Investor Residence Visa include:
- Right to reside in the heart of the European Union.
- Right to open bank accounts, obtain driving license, and buy a vehicle at low tax rates in Andorra
- Right to access Andorra’s education and healthcare system.
- High standard of living with low crime rate.
|Country Size||468 km2|
|GDP (billion current USD)||3.712 (2008)|
|Earning per capita (current USD)||37,200|
|Passport Meter||Click Here|
|Cost Of Living||Click Here|
Investment Requirements: Andorra Investor Residence
|Real Estate in Principality of Andorra, or Investments in capital of equity of companies resident in Andorra, or Debt instruments issued by financial institutions or resident in Andorra, or Debt instruments issued by any public administration in Andorra, or||€ 400,000|
|Of the € 400,000, the investor must deposit € 50,000 in Institute of Finance Andorran.|
|Deposit in Institute of Finance Andorran||€ 10,000 per dependent|
Fees: Andorra Investor Residence
- Completed Application for residence permit without work in Andorra
- Original passport of applicant along with a photocopy
- Details of criminal record of the applicant along with an affidavit.
- A color photograph
- Proof of residence
- Proof of status of relationship
- Proof of health insurance
- Commitment to reside in Andorra for minimum 90 days per calendar year
- Proof of adequacy of income
- Medical information of applicant
- Birth certificate of dependent children.
- Medical certificate for children aged below 16 years
Inclusion of Family: Andorra Investor Residence
The resident permit issued to the applicant covers the following family members:
- Dependent children
Application Procedure: Andorra Investor Residence
This permit entitles the immigrant to reside in Andorra without working. The application should be made to the Immigration Service and the detailed application procedure and government policy can be found here.
Free Investor Evaluation Check Government Policy