United Kingdom Investor Residence
The Tier 1 (United Kingdom Investor Residence) visa is designed to facilitate accelerated permanent settlement application processes for those who make substantial investments in the UK.
A United Kingdom Investor Residence visa is suitable for high net worth individuals seeking Permanent Resident status in the UK who are seeking lenient application requirements regarding residency and English language proficiency.
United Kingdom Investor Residence: Processing Time
A final decision on the application will be taken within 3 weeks. If applying by post and if the application is approved visa(s) will be issued within 8 weeks.
If applying outside the UK, processing time depends on the time required to get a UK visa in an applicant’s country of residence.
United Kingdom Investor Residence: Family Members
You can include your husband, wife or partner, and children below the age of 18 years as dependents in the visa application.
United Kingdom Investor Residence: Joint Funding
Joint funding refers to applications which applicants rely on:
- Money held solely by self, and
- Money held jointly with spouse, civil partner, unmarried, or same-sex partner, and
- Money held solely by spouse, civil partner, unmarried, or same-sex partner
In cases of joint funding relying on money held jointly or solely by yourself or your spouse, civil partner, unmarried, or same-sex partner, you must provide the following documents as evidence:
- Documentary proof of the marriage or civil partnership or evidence proving the existence of a two-year relationship similar to marriage or civil partnership.
- Documentary permission to use joint or personal funds and to have the funds under your control in the UK. You must be legally permitted to the use the funds without obtaining the consent of your partner.
- Confirmation from a legal adviser that all relevant declarations are valid.
|Application||£874||£874 per person|
|Extension or Switch||£1093||£1093 per person|
|Super Premium Service for application, extension or switching when residing in the UK||£1493||£1493 per person|
Read More about:
- United Kingdom Investor Residence: Minimum Investment Requirement
- Permission to enter the UK
- Permission to extend your leave to stay in the UK
- Applying for Tier 1 (United Kingdom Investor Residence) Migrant status