Hungary is a developed, Central European country, a member of the EU and a signatory of the Schengen Agreement. Hungary also offers a developed world class lifestyle and a vibrant economy with a very low cost of living as compared to other European countries.
An applicant can obtain a Hungarian residence permit by providing justification of National Economic Interest (Requirements can be found in the links below).
Benefits: Hungary Business Immigration Program
An individual possessing a residence permit is entitled to:
- Reside in Hungary during the permit’s validity period.
- Reside in Schengen Area countries for a period of ninety days once every six months.
- Low investment requirements and low risk
- No specific requirements regarding business background, source of funding, language skills or education requirements.
- No minimum stay is required in order to become eligible to apply for permanent residence.
- The applicant and his/her accompanying family members can also benefit from the visa
- Access to free education in Hungary
|Country Size||93027 km2|
|GDP (billion current USD)||239.9 (2014 est.)|
|Earning per capita (current USD)||24,300|
|Passport Meter||Click Here|
|Cost Of Living||Click Here|
Duration: Hungary Business Immigration Program
The permit will be valid for a period of five years with an option to extend for an additional five years.
Inclusion of family members
- Dependent children
- Dependent parents
Required Documentation: Hungary Business Immigration Program
- Completed application for residence permit.
- Description of applicant’s purpose regarding entering and residing in Hungary.
- Valid travel documents.
- Undertaking to voluntarily depart upon expiry of the permit.
- Information concerning applicant’s accommodations in Hungary.
- Other prescribed documents.
Processing Time: Hungary Business Immigration Program
Application for permit or extension of permit will be decided within a period of eight days subject to proof of economic interest and completion of all formalities.
Free Investor Evaluation Check Government Policy