Citizenship in Dominica
Famous for its natural beauty and splendour, the Commonwealth of Dominica is often described as the Nature Isle of the Caribbean.
The Economic Citizenship Program of the Commonwealth of Dominica (Dominica Citizenship by Investor Program) offers the following benefits:
- Full citizenship on the basis of a substantial investment.
- No prior residence requirements.
- The ability to hold a second passport for convenient travel to other countries.
- Visa-free access to numerous countries including The United Kingdom and other British Commonwealth countries along with ease of travel to Hong Kong, South Korea, and China,
- Liberalized tax regime.
- No requirement to renounce existing citizenship.
|Country Size||754 km2|
|GDP (million current USD)||757 (2014 est.)|
|Earning per capita (current USD)||10,700|
|Passport Meter||Click Here|
|Cost Of Living||Click Here|
Investment Requirements for Dominica Citizenship by Investor Program
|Investor and spouse||US$175,000|
|Investor, spouse, and two children aged below 18 years||US$200,000|
|If Investor has more than two children aged below 18 years||US$50,000 per child from third child onwards|
|Separate application is required for family members aged above 18 years|
Fees for Dominica Citizenship by Investor Program
|Application fee||US$1,000 per investor|
|Processing Fee||US$200 per applicant|
|Naturalization Fee||US$550 per applicant|
|Passport Fee||East Caribbean$100|
|Processing Time||Minimum of 8 weeks|
|Language Requirements||Basic knowledge of English|
Documents Required for Dominica Citizenship by Investor Program
- Professional reference
- Proof of employment or business operation
- Recommendation letter from a relevant bank
- Recommendation letter from applicable educational institutions of each child
- Birth certificate
- Proof of clean criminal record
- Proof of marriage and divorce
- Medical Certificate
- Proof of payment of all requisite fees
- Proof of source of funds
- Proof of educational qualification
Application Procedure for Dominica Citizenship by Investor Program
The application procedure for Economic Citizenship of the Commonwealth of Dominica involves numerous steps. The first step involves the submission of a completed application form and all other required documents. Upon approval, the business investor will be required to deposit the investment into stipulated accounts. The investor can apply for a passport after attending a personal interview, obtaining final government approval and taking the Oath of Allegiance.
Click here to learn more about the application procedure and various government policies governing the Dominica Citizenship by Investor Program.
Read Related News Articles about Dominica Citizenship by Investor Program by clicking here.General Information: Contact us to receive more information about this article.
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.