Dubai Residency By Investment Immigration
Obtaining the Investor Visa through the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai will enable the applicant to reside in Dubai despite not having a job contract. The investor is permitted to run the partnership or trade formed in association with the partner who will be a UAE national.
Other benefits of holding Investor Visa include
- Right to reside anywhere in the UAE without restrictions.
- Option to sponsor family members to facilitate their entry into Dubai for residence, education, or health care.
- Access the various facilities and amenities available in Dubai without any restrictions.
Investment Requirements for Dubai Residence Investment Immigration
The individual seeking Dubai Investor Visa must form a business partnership with a UAE national and must invest a minimum sum of AED 70,000 in the business.
|GDP (billion current USD)
|Earning per capita (current USD)
|Cost Of Living
Fees: Dubai Residence Investment Immigration
|Residence Visa Fees
|Refundable guarantee for the sponsorship of relatives of first degree or second degree (humanitarian situation)
|Urgent Application fees (if required)
Documents: Dubai Residence Investor Program
- Completed application form for residence visa
- Original Entry permit of applicant.
- Original passport of applicant.
- Copy of passport of sponsorer.
- Original report of medical test
- Proof of financial security
- Copy of contract with partners
- Completed form issued by the Economic Development Department
- Memorandum of Association as proof of partner’s share.
- Proof of professional license of Investor
- Copy of Investor Visa Deposit Receipt
Inclusion of Family: Dubai Residence Investment Immigration
The resident permit issued to the applicant covers the following family members:
- Relative of first degree i.e. parents or relatives of second degree i.e. grandparents and brothers in event of a situation requiring humanitarian assistance by applicant.
Resident visa may be issued for a period of one year for a male child above the age of 18 years subject to fulfillment of specified conditions.
Application Procedure: Dubai Residence Investor Program
The individual must be sponsored by a UAE national and the application should be made to the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs.
The visa is issued for a period of three years and shall lapse if the investor leaves the country for a period of six months.General Information: Contact us to receive more information about this article.
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.