Dubai Residency By Investment Immigration
[two_third]Obtaining the Investor Visa through the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai will enable the applicant to reside in Dubai despite not having a job contract. The investor is permitted to run the partnership or trade formed in association with the partner who will be a UAE national.
Other benefits of holding Investor Visa include
- Right to reside anywhere in the UAE without restrictions.
- Option to sponsor family members to facilitate their entry into Dubai for residence, education, or health care.
- Access the various facilities and amenities available in Dubai without any restrictions.
Investment Requirements for Dubai Residence Investment Immigration
The individual seeking Dubai Investor Visa must form a business partnership with a UAE national and must invest a minimum sum of AED 70,000 in the business.
|Country Size||4,114 km2|
|GDP (billion current USD)||82.11|
|Earning per capita (current USD)||44204.0|
|Passport Meter||Click Here|
|Cost Of Living||Click Here|
Fees: Dubai Residence Investment Immigration
|Residence Visa Fees||370 AED|
|Refundable guarantee for the sponsorship of relatives of first degree or second degree (humanitarian situation)||5000 AED|
|Urgent Application fees (if required)||130 AED|
|Delivery charges||20 AED|
Documents: Dubai Residence Investor Program
- Completed application form for residence visa
- Original Entry permit of applicant.
- Original passport of applicant.
- Copy of passport of sponsorer.
- Original report of medical test
- Proof of financial security
- Copy of contract with partners
- Completed form issued by the Economic Development Department
- Memorandum of Association as proof of partner’s share.
- Proof of professional license of Investor
- Copy of Investor Visa Deposit Receipt
Inclusion of Family: Dubai Residence Investment Immigration
The resident permit issued to the applicant covers the following family members:
- Relative of first degree i.e. parents or relatives of second degree i.e. grandparents and brothers in event of a situation requiring humanitarian assistance by applicant.
Resident visa may be issued for a period of one year for a male child above the age of 18 years subject to fulfillment of specified conditions.
Application Procedure: Dubai Residence Investor Program
The individual must be sponsored by a UAE national and the application should be made to the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs.
The visa is issued for a period of three years and shall lapse if the investor leaves the country for a period of six months.