Wealthy investors seeking citizenship within the European Union can apply for Cypriot citizenship under the Scheme for Naturalization of non-Cypriot Investors by Exception. Cyprus is a well-connected and centrally located country in the European Union. Cyprus also offers one of the most flexible investment immigration programs in the world as investors can choose to become permanent residents or citizens depending on their investment preferences
Benefits of Cyprus citizenship for investors:
- The investor and his/her family become citizens of Cyprus and the European Union..
- The Cypriot passport allows for visa-free travel throughout the European Union and more than 140 nations including the most developed countries in the world.
- Investors can seek long-term residence in other European Union member countries without onerous residence requirements.
- Access to a relaxed and comfortable lifestyle with quality healthcare and educational facilities.
- Ability to retain dual citizenship and passport of second country along with Cypriot citizenship.
|Country Size||9251 km2|
|GDP (billion current USD)||21.34|
|Earning per capita (current USD)||28,000|
|Passport Meter||Click Here|
|Cost Of Living||Click Here|
Investment Requirements for the Scheme for Naturalization of non-Cypriot Investors by Exception
|Purchase of financial assets issued by Cypriot companies||€2 million|
|Investment in real estate, land development, or infrastructure projects||€2 million|
|Purchase, creation, or participation in Cypriot businesses or companies||€2 million|
|Combination of the three investment options (may include purchase of special government bonds worth €500,000)||€2 million|
Fees: Cyprus Citizenship Investor Immigration
|Applicant||Application Submission Fee||Certificate Issuance Fee||Total|
|Parents of investor||€2,000||€5,000||€7,000|
Processing Time: Cyprus Citizenship Investor Immigration
The investor immigrant will be granted citizenship approximately three months after the date on which the receipt for payment of the Application Submission Fee is issued.
Inclusion of Family Members: Cyprus Citizenship Investor Immigration
- Children aged less than 18 years.
- Children aged 18 years or above provided they are financially dependent on the applicant
- Parents of main applicant provided an additional €500,000 is invested in purchase of private residence in Cyprus.
Documents Required: Cyprus Citizenship Investor Immigration
- Duly completed application form indicating choice of investment option.
- Birth Certificate of applicant, spouse, and children.
- Copy of passport
- Marriage Certificate
- Consent of non-Cypriot parent of the child of the applicant if applicable.
- Copies of advertisements in a daily newspaper published on two consecutive days
- Two passport size photographs
- Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of clean criminal record
- Proof of private residence in Cyprus
- Proof of Investment as per the preferred investment option
Application Procedure: Cyprus Citizenship Investor Immigration
Investor immigrants seeking citizenship in Cyprus are permitted to apply for citizenship within three years of making the investment. The investor will not be subjected to onerous residence requirements. The applicant is merely required to retain his/her investments in Cyprus for a period of three years after grant of citizenship by naturalization. For more information about the application procedure for Naturalization of non-Cypriot Investors by Exception, please click here. Click here for an overview of the government policy towards investment immigration and detailed information on the formalities and procedures to be completed by the immigrant during the application process.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for a free consultation by calling us (514) 487-2011 or click on
Related News Articles:
- Investment Immigration Demand Aids Cypriot Construction Sector Recovery
- Cyprus Citizenship by Investment Program Garners €2.5 Billion in Two Years
- Cyprus Introduces New Tax Benefits and Exemptions to Boost Investment Immigration
- Cyprus Investment Immigration Program — a Popular Option amongst the Global Elite