Hungary Investor Immigration’s Processing time & Required Documents
Processing Time: Hungary Investor Residence Program
Decisions regarding an application for a residence permit or extension of a permit will be taken within eight days of the receipt of the application subject to:
- All necessary documents being submitted
- All formalities being completed, and
- There being significant national economic interest in the applicant’s entry or stay in Hungary
Documents Required: Hungary Investor Residence Program
The application for a residence permit or an extension should be submitted along with the following documents:
- Description of the applicant’s purpose for entry and stay in Hungary.
- Power of attorney empowering a legal representative to appear on behalf of the applicant.
- Two photographs.
- Valid travel documents.
- Undertaking to voluntarily exit the territory of European Union Member States in the event that an application for an extension of the residence permit is denied.
- Statement regarding the exact place of accommodation in Hungary. This information should be submitted within three days of the arrival of the applicant unless the applicant is staying in a commercial accommodation.
General Information: Contact us to receive more information about this article.
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.