Eligibility for Hungary National Permanent Residence
The holder of a residence permit under National Economic Interest can apply for permanent residence in Hungary by fulfilling the following conditions:
- The applicant must hold his/her residence permit under National Economic Interests for at least six months.
- The applicant’s permanent settlement in Hungary must be shown to be in the national economic interest of Hungary.
- The applicant must have owned a Hungarian treasury worth at least €300,000 for a minimum of six months.
Processing Time of Hungary National Permanent Residence
The application will be processed within eight days of government confirmation that Hungary gains significant economic interest from the applicant’s potential investment and permanent residence in Hungary
Duration of Hungary National Permanent Residence
A permanent resident can stay in Hungary indefinitely. He/she can also stay in Schengen countries for a period of 90 days every six months.
The permanent residency visa is valid for five years with the possibility of extension for five years on a case-by-case basis.
Inclusion of family members
- Dependent children
- Dependent parents
Documents Required for Hungary National Permanent Residence
- Proof of birth, marriage, divorce etc.
- Proof of investment, accommodation, insurance, and clean character.
- Valid travel documents.
- Other prescribed documents.
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.