Document Required: Portugal Investor Residence Program
- Valid passport.
- A Schengen Visa, when applicable
- Criminal record issued by the applicant’s country of origin or by a country where the applicant has been residing for more than one year
- Consent to a criminal record check in Portugal.
- Up‐to‐date declarations indicating absence of debts owed to the Portuguese Tax Authorities and Portuguese Social Security.
- Undertaking through affidavit towards fulfillment of requirements related to the investment activity conducted in Portugal.
- Proof of health insurance.
- Receipt of application fee
Application Costs payable to Immigration and Borders Services
Investor Residency Permit
Residency Permit for Family Members
General Information: Contact us to receive more information about this article.
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.