Antigua & Barbuda Investor Citizenship: Documents Required
- Police Certificate Report :
All investors above the age of 18 years must obtain a confirmation from the Police or Department at Ministry of Justice, or a similar government body acting as the National Law Enforcement Authority from each country where the investor has lived for six months or more after attaining the age of 18 years. The certificate must state that the investor has no criminal record.The certificate may be known as a Police Certificate, Police Clearance, or Record of No Information in the country providing the same. If the rules in any country where the investor has lived for six months or more after attaining the age of 18 years provides for issue of certificate directly to the requesting foreign government, then the certificate should be sent to the address of the Citizenship by Investment Unit of Antigua and Barbuda
Where a Police Certificate Request Letter is required, the Citizenship by Investment Unit shall provide the same.
It is advisable to file the request for the Certificate before submitting the application for Citizenship. A copy of the receipt of such a request may be attached with the application form submitted to the Citizenship by Investment Unit.In the event the authorities do not issue such a certificate in any of the countries where the investor has lived for six months or more after attaining the age of 18 years, then the investor should submit a written explanation along with an original letter from the authorities confirming the non-issue of such certificates.
- Photograph and Signature Certificate
- Medical Certificate by a registered medical practitioner
- Investment Confirmation Form
Antigua & Barbuda Investor Citizenship: Certification of Documents
Any document required in support of the application for Citizenship by Investment should be certified and authenticated as per the law of the country from where the document originates.
The authority certifying the document must provide the following information;
- Full name in capitals
- Capacity in which the person is acting
- Residential or business address
- Contact information including telephone number and e-mail address.
In event the document is certified as a true copy of the original by a notary public, the aforesaid document must be authenticated by:
- Where the area of jurisdiction is a party to the Hague Convention of 5th October 1961 that abolished the requirement for legislation for foreign public documents, an apostille.
- Where the area of jurisdiction is a party to the above-mentioned Convention, then by an appropriate government department.
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.