- If original leave to stay was granted before 6th November 2014
- If original leave to stay was granted on or after 6th November 2014
- If original leave to stay was granted on or after 6th April 2014:
All requirements applicable on or after 6th November, 2014 shall continue to be applicable, subject to these new rules:
- Minimum age to qualify for the Tier 1 (Investor) visa has been increased from 16 years to 18 years.
- Applicants are required to open a bank or investment account in a FCA-regulated institution in the UK before submitting the Investment Immigration application form.
- Payment of fees, transaction charges, and taxes can be made from the investment portfolio only if such payments do not reduce the value of the investment below the minimum requirement of £2 million.
[button color=”red” size=”small” link=”https://investmentimmigration.com/free-business-investor-assessment-evaluation/” ]Free Investor Evaluation[/button]