Saskatchewan immigration has issued invitations to 28 candidates in its first Entrepreneur stream draw since before the COVID-19 pandemic struck.
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) suspended draws as of March 2020, the month the deadly virus first swept through Canada, forcing governments to impose restrictions.
The province conducted a new draw on July 12, inviting candidates with a minimum score of 120.
Further draws are planned for September 2 and November 4.
Saskatchewan Entrepreneur Stream 2021 Draws
|Date||Lowest score||Average score||Highest score||Number of invitations|
Entrepreneur Stream Future 2021 Draw Dates
- September 2
- November 4
Saskatchewan prioritizes three selection factors to separate candidates with the same score on the Entrepreneur stream points grid.
The three factors, in order of priority, are:
- Official language ability.
- Those with businesses planned for a key economic sector.
- Completion of an exploratory visit.
The Saskatchewan immigration Entrepreneur stream is a three-stage process:
- Expression of interest
- Invitation to submit application
The expression of interest must meet the following minimum entry requirements:
- Minimum net worth of $500,000 legally acquired.
- Minimum of three years of entrepreneurial or relevant management experience.
- Investment of at least $300,000 in Regina or Saskatoon, or $200,000 in any other Saskatchewan area.
Candidates enter a pool where they receive a score. The top scoring candidates are invited to submit an application.
Applications must include:
- Business Establishment Plan confirming figures in expression of interest, and including at least one third ownership of a company in Saskatchewan, unless investment is $1 million or higher.
- Commitment to be active in day-to-day management of business.
- Creation of two or more jobs for Canadian citizens or permanent residents if the business is located in Regina or Saskatoon.
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.