Hong Kong Investor Immigration Program’s Processing Time, Fees & Documents Required
Processing Time: Hong Kong Investor Residence Program
Subject to all requirements being complied with and all documents being submitted, the processing of the application normally takes four to six weeks.
Fees: Hong Kong Investor Residence Program
|Entry permit fee||HK$160|
|Extension of stay||HK$160|
Documents Required: Hong Kong Investor Residence Program
- Travel document with validity of not less than 2.5 years at the time of filing of application.
- Copy of travel document page on which the last visa/permit under the Scheme is affixed.
- Hong Kong identity card.
- Proof of permanent resident status in a foreign country if you are a Chinese national or stateless person.
- Proven re-entry facilities if you are a stateless person.
- Completed and signed form ID967 and SF/IM/1611.
- For applicants who have not switched investment assets:
- Proof relating to type of investment assets.
- Up-to-date statement showing the assets held in the designated account.
- If you have switched investment assets under the Scheme after approval or during permitted limit of stay, then you must:
- Submit all transaction records and documents indicating that you continue to be the absolute beneficial owner of the investments assets.
- Submit proof of compliance with Scheme Rules applicable to switching of investment assets.
- Sponsor’s travel document or Hong Kong identity card if you are a dependent.
- Completed and signed forms applicable for sponsor and dependents.