Ireland Residency by Investment Funds option is currently not available.
The investor should make an investment of not less than €500,000 in an investment fund approved for the Immigrant Investor Programme by the Irish Naturalization and Immigration Service. The investment must be held for at least three years.
The investment by the applicant in the investment fund must fulfill the following requirements:
- The investment made by the applicant must be invested by the fund in accordance with the overall objectives of the Immigrant Investor Programme. The investments by the Fund should be such that it would have been, had the applicant invested the money as an individual, treated as eligible investments for the purposes of the Programme.
- The fund should not invest the money received from the applicants outside Ireland.
- The investments by the fund must represent equity stakes in companies registered in Ireland.
- Fund should not invest the money received from the applicant in companies quoted on any stock exchange.
- The operations of the investment funds and fund managers will be subject to the regulations of the Central Bank.
- In order to become eligible for managing funds under the program, the fund manager should have an established record of managing regulated funds.
This option is ideal for investors who wish to rely on the services of professional fund managers for managing the investments in companies registered in Ireland and obtain residency under the Immigrant Investor Program.
Additional Documents for Ireland Residency by Investment Funds
The Ireland Investment funds option only need common documents. Please Click here for Common Documents.
Application Procedure for Ireland Investment Funds Immigration
- Submit the completed application form for the Ireland Immigrant Investor Program along with the details of the investment proposal and all supporting documents.
- The applicant should not proceed ahead with the investment without the approval of the investment proposal by the Evaluation Committee.
- The Committee is made up of senior officials of all relevant Government Departments and State Agencies. It meets four times in a year and assesses investment applications on the basis of the following factors:
- Applicant’s profile.
- Commercial feasibility of the investment.
- Creation of jobs by the proposed investment.
- Overall benefit to the state of Ireland.
- The Evaluation Committee shall recommend suitable applications for acceptance under the program to the Minister for Justice and Equality
- Upon approval of the application, the applicant is required to proceed ahead and execute the approved investments. Further, the applicant must obtain medical insurance covering all major medical expenses along with an affidavit of good character for self and all nominated family members above the age of 16 years.
- Upon finalization of the investment, the applicant and all nominated family members will be granted continuous residence permits under ‘Stamp 4’ conditions. Stamp 4 entitles the applicant and nominated family members to reside, study, work, or start a business in Ireland.
There are no minimum residence requirements related to the residence permit. The sole condition is that the applicant and all nominated family members must visit Ireland at least once in a calendar year.
Processing Time For Ireland Residency by Investment Funds
On an average, approval of Immigrant Investor applications is granted in three to four months provided all necessary information and documents have been submitted by the applicant.
|Ireland Investment Funds||€750|
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.