British Columbia has conducted a new Entrepreneur Immigration draw, issuing invitations to apply to 18 candidates.
The April 6 British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program draw featured invites through the Regional Pilot category. Candidates required a minimum score of 107 points.
The Regional Pilot category is designed to bring entrepreneurs and investment to smaller British Columbia communities.
Full requirements are below.
British Columbia Invites 19 Candidates In New Entrepreneur Stream Draw
New Language Requirement For British Columbia Entrepreneur Immigration
First British Columbia Entrepreneur Draw of 2020 Sees 25 Invites Issued
What Was the Minimum Score For The April 6 B.C. Entrepreneur Draw?
|Date||Category||Minimum Score||Invites Issued|
|06-Apr-20||Entrepreneur Immigration Regional Pilot||107||18|
What Are The Requirements For The B.C. Entrepreneur Immigration – Regional Pilot Category?
- Population of less than 75,000.
- Located beyond 30km from a municipality of more than 75,000 population.
- Demonstrated capacity to support foreign entrepreneurs with network of settlement and business support agencies.
- Immigration and pilot-specific training must be completed by community representatives.
- Net worth of minimum $300,000.
- Minimum of $100,000 in eligible business investments.
- Minimum of 51% ownership in the new business.
- Canadian Language Benchmark Level 4 In English or French in each of the four competencies: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Create at least one new full-time job for a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- Conduct an exploratory visit in the target community
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.