Saskatchewan immigration has issued 41 invitations with a minimum score of 110 in a new Entrepreneur stream draw.
The September 2 draw is the second since they resumed for the first time since before the COVID-19 pandemic struck.
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) suspended draws as of March 2020, the month the deadly virus first swept through Canada, forcing governments to impose restrictions.
A further draw is planned for November 4.
Saskatchewan Entrepreneur Stream 2021 Draws
Number of invitations
Entrepreneur Stream Future 2021 Draw Dates
- November 4
Saskatchewan prioritizes three selection factors to separate candidates with the same score on the Entrepreneur stream points grid.
The three factors, in order of priority, are:
- Official language ability.
- Those with businesses planned for a key economic sector.
- Completion of an exploratory visit.
New Batch of 14 Entrepreneurs Issued Immigration Invitations By Prince Edward Island
Making Sense of Expiry of the US EB-5 Regional Centre Program and Preparing for the Future
Tier-1 Investor Visa: 6,300 Cases Under Review Over Legal Source of Funds
The Saskatchewan immigration Entrepreneur stream is a three-stage process:
- Expression of interest
- Invitation to submit application
The expression of interest must meet the following minimum entry requirements:
- Minimum net worth of $500,000 legally acquired.
- Minimum of three years of entrepreneurial or relevant management experience.
- Investment of at least $300,000 in Regina or Saskatoon, or $200,000 in any other Saskatchewan area.
Candidates enter a pool where they receive a score. The top scoring candidates are invited to submit an application.
Applications must include:
- Business Establishment Plan confirming figures in expression of interest, and including at least one third ownership of a company in Saskatchewan, unless investment is $1 million or higher.
- Commitment to be active in day-to-day management of business.
- Creation of two or more jobs for Canadian citizens or permanent residents if the business is located in Regina or Saskatoon.
General Information: Contact us to receive more information about this article.
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.