Ontario immigration has conducted a rare Entrepreneur Stream draw – its first of 2021 – with the province issuing 21 Invitations to Apply.
The July 7 draw saw ITAs issued to Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) candidates scoring between 146 and 200 points.
Candidates who submitted an Expression of Interest by June 29, 2021 were eligible for consideration.
Ontario Speeds Up Process For Entrepreneur Stream Applications
Ontario Aiming To Ease Application Process With Entrepreneur Stream Changes
New Ontario Entrepreneur Stream Draw Sees 19 Invitations Issued
Ontario Entrepreneur Stream: 2021 Draws
|Date||Invitations Issued||Minimum score range|
Ontario Entrepreneur Stream: Financial Requirements
1) Net Worth
- Minimum net worth of $800,000 if your proposed business will be in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). Outside the GTA, minimum net worth is $400,000.
- Proposed business in either ICT or digital communications, minimum net worth is $400,000 anywhere in the province.
2) Investment and Ownership
- Invest at least $600,000 in an Ontario business and own at least 33 per cent if business is in GTA.
- Outside GTA, invest at least $200,000 and own at least 33 per cent.
- Proposed business in either ICT or digital communications, invest at least $200,000 and own at least 33 per cent anywhere in the province.
Ontario Entrepreneur Stream: Non-Financial Requirements
- At least 24 months of full-time business experience in the past 60 months, as an owner or senior manager.
- Create two full-time jobs for Canadian citizens or permanent residents in the proposed company if located inside the GTA. Business located outside the GTA, or in either ICT or digital communications, must create one full time job.
- Make an exploratory visit to Ontario in the 12 months prior to application. Note: This only applies to those buying an existing business.
- Minimum CLB 4 in English or French.
- Physically reside in Ontario for at least 75% of the time you are managing the business.
General Information: Contact us to receive more information about this article.
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.