Wealthy businessmen looking for a way around travel restrictions are a key driver of the investment immigration industry – with Antigua & Barbuda’s citizenship program one of the most attractive.
Beginning May 1st a family of four can secure citizenship on the Caribbean island in return for a $300,000 investment and $150,000 processing fee.
Countries offering citizenship-through-investment
The benefits: Visa-free travel to the European Union’s Schengen Area and Canada. Antigua & Barbuda is one of four Caribbean countries to over investment immigration options, but it’s the only one to offer visa-free travel to Canada.
Flexibility of visa free travel is an important benefit in today’s business world, with the world’s most powerful passports offering access to more than 150 countries. Compare that with the least powerful – Afghanistan – which allows free travel to only 25 nations. Some major nations are pretty far down the list, with India and Egypt at 51 and China at 50.
Benefits of Antigua & Barbuda citizenship
- Visa-free travel to the Schengen Area and Canada
- Citizenship for family members without any additional investment requirements
- A second passport at your disposal for ease of travel
- Free movement through the Caribbean CARICOM countries
If you are holding a passport from one of these countries and you have the funds available, the chances are you will be looking at your options for a second passport through investment immigration.
- Antigua Citizenship by Investment Target for 2016 is $200M
- 15,000 St. Kitts and Nevis Passport Holders Affected by Canada’s Visa-Free Travel Revocation
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.