Eligibility Conditions for Business Talent(Permanent) visa (subclass 132):
- You must be nominated by a State/Territory government, and be invited to apply for this visa.
- You and all your dependent family members, whether they are migrating or not, must be free of any disease or condition that is:
- Considered to a threat to Australian public or community health, or:
- Likely to result in significant costs and expenses as a result of required health care and community service, or
- Likely to require health care and community services that will obstruct the access of Australian citizens to such services.
- You must meet the character requirements set out under S. 501 of the Migration Act, 1958. You will fail the character test if you:
- Have a substantial criminal record.
- Have been convicted of:
- Escaping from immigration detention
- Committing an offence whilst in immigration detention
- Committing an offence during or after an escape from immigration detention.
- Have had association with persons or groups suspected of past or current involvement in criminal conduct.
- Are found to not be of a good character due to past and present criminal or general conduct.
- Pose a significant risk to law and order in Australia or seem likely to harass, molest, intimidate, or stalk any person, community, or segment of an Australian population.
- You and your dependent family members, whether migrating or not, must provide a police certificate from each country in which you have resided for more than 12 months over the past ten years. This requirement only applies for countries in which you or your dependents have resided while older than the age of 16.
- You must arrange to repay all outstanding debts owed to the Australian government before you can become eligible to receive this visa.
Documents Required for Business Talent(Permanent) visa (subclass 132) :
- Proof of identity consisting of a passport sized photo and certified copies of current passports or travel documents of all the persons who have been included in the application.
- Documents regarding any change in circumstances such as: change of name, civil status, death of partner or family member,
- Documents regarding proof of genuineness of a de-facto relationship.
- Documents that prove the identities of dependents not holding a provisional visa.
- Evidence of financial dependency of all your family members above the age of 18 years.
- Documents proving good character and English proficiency.
- Documents related to business organization, business ownership, management, taxation, employees, net assets and designated investments
- Other documents related to the specific stream of application of the visa.
General Information: Contact us to receive more information about this article.
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.