A new set of 2022 draw dates has been published for the Canada immigration Entrepreneur category of the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP).
Draws will take place on the following dates:
- May 5
- July 7
- September 1
- November 3
Saskatchewan’s Entrepreneur category targets candidates with a minimum net worth of $500,000, requiring investment of $200,000 or $300,000, depending on the location of the business.
Two draws have taken place already in 2022, with a total of 107 invitations issued.
Saskatchewan 2022 Entrepreneur Stream Draws
Number of invitations
Saskatchewan prioritizes three selection factors to separate candidates with the same score on the Entrepreneur stream points grid.
The three factors, in order of priority, are:
- Official language ability.
- Those with businesses planned for a key economic sector.
- Completion of an exploratory visit.
New Saskatchewan Entrepreneur Draw Sees Province Invite 58 Candidates
Saskatchewan Entrepreneur: 51 Invited In First Immigration Draw Of 2022
Saskatchewan Entrepreneur Category: 2022 Draw Dates Published
The Saskatchewan immigration Entrepreneur stream is a three-stage process:
- Expression of interest
- Invitation to submit application
The expression of interest must meet the following minimum entry requirements:
- Minimum net worth of $500,000 legally acquired.
- Minimum of three years of entrepreneurial or relevant management experience.
- Investment of at least $300,000 in Regina or Saskatoon, or $200,000 in any other Saskatchewan area.
Candidates enter a pool where they receive a score. The top scoring candidates are invited to submit an application.
Applications must include:
- Business Establishment Plan confirming figures in expression of interest, and including at least one third ownership of a company in Saskatchewan, unless investment is $1 million or higher.
- Commitment to be active in day-to-day management of business.
- Creation of two or more jobs for Canadian citizens or permanent residents if the business is located in Regina or Saskatoon.
General Information: Contact us to receive more information about this article.
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.