New 2022 draw dates have been published for Saskatchewan’s Canada immigration Entrepreneur category.
The first three Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) draws of 2022 will take place on January 6, March 3 and May 5.
Saskatchewan’s Entrepreneur category targets candidates with a minimum net worth of $500,000, requiring investment of $200,000 or $300,000, depending on the location of the business.
Draws were suspended during COVID-19, but returned in July 2021, with a total of three taking place this year and 134 candidates invited.
Saskatchewan Entrepreneur Stream 2021 Draws
|Date||Lowest score||Average score||Highest score||Number of invitations|
Saskatchewan prioritizes three selection factors to separate candidates with the same score on the Entrepreneur stream points grid.
The three factors, in order of priority, are:
- Official language ability.
- Those with businesses planned for a key economic sector.
- Completion of an exploratory visit.
New Saskatchewan Entrepreneur Immigration Draw Sees 65 Invited
Saskatchewan Entrepreneur Stream Draw: Province Issues 41 Invitations
Saskatchewan Entrepreneur Stream: First Draw In 16 Months Sees 28 Invited
The Saskatchewan immigration Entrepreneur stream is a three-stage process:
- Expression of interest
- Invitation to submit application
The expression of interest must meet the following minimum entry requirements:
- Minimum net worth of $500,000 legally acquired.
- Minimum of three years of entrepreneurial or relevant management experience.
- Investment of at least $300,000 in Regina or Saskatoon, or $200,000 in any other Saskatchewan area.
Candidates enter a pool where they receive a score. The top scoring candidates are invited to submit an application.
Applications must include:
- Business Establishment Plan confirming figures in expression of interest, and including at least one third ownership of a company in Saskatchewan, unless investment is $1 million or higher.
- Commitment to be active in day-to-day management of business.
- Creation of two or more jobs for Canadian citizens or permanent residents if the business is located in Regina or Saskatoon.
General Information: Contact us to receive more information about this article.
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.