Processing Time: Saint kitts & Nevis Investor Residence Program
The application process will be completed within 90 days. Delays may occur due to processing and background checks.
Required Documents: Saint Kitts & Nevis Investor Residence Program
- Photograph and Signature Certificate
- Medical Certificate with HIV test conducted no earlier than three months prior to permit application
- Original passport-sized photos taken not earlier than 6 months prior to application.
- Police Certificate or certificate of clean criminal record or police clearance certificate.
- Minimum one reference letter issued by an internationally recognized bank. The letter must not be issued more than six months prior to the application.
- Minimum one original reference letter from a professional of similar standing to the applicant. The letter must not have been issued more than six months before the application.
- Original evidence of residential address.
- Original evidence of marriage record or certified copy of marriage certificate(s) and certified copy of divorce documents (if applicable).
- Statement of source of funds to be invested in St Kitts and Nevis.
- Certified copy of
- Birth certificate
- Current Passport(s) indicating all essential details
- Current National Identity Card(s)
- Military Records (if applicable)
- Proof of name change (if applicable)
Investors opting for the Real Estate Option should submit upon application:
- Copy of executed real estate contract.
- Evidence of title transfer after receiving approval in principle.
Back To Saint Kitts & Nevis Investor Residence Program.General Information: Contact us to receive more information about this article.
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.