Nova Scotia immigration has conducted its largest-ever International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream and its first business immigration draw since the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic.
The draw, which took place on September 24, saw 5 invitations issued through the Nova Scotia Nominee Program. Candidates required 49 points to qualify.
Despite the low number of invitations, this was the largest draw since the International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream was launched in December 2016.
Detailed requirements for the stream are below.
Nova Scotia International Graduate Entrepreneur Draw Details
|Draw date||Stream||Number of invitations||Score of lowest-ranked candidate invited|
|24-Sep-20||International Graduate Entrepreneur||5||49|
Invites Issued Through Two Nova Scotia Immigration Entrepreneur Categories
Nova Scotia Draw Targets 20 Entrepreneur Stream Immigration Candidates
Record For Most Entrepreneur Stream Invites Issued Broken By Nova Scotia Immigration
Nova Scotia International Graduate Entrepreneur
The International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream is aimed at recent graduates from a Nova Scotia university or the Nova Scotia Community College. They must have started or purchased a Nova Scotia business and operated it for a year on a Post-Graduation Work Permit.
Candidates are nominated for permanent residence if they intend to settle in the province. The stream works on an Expression of Interest format similar to the Entrepreneur stream.
International Graduate Entrepreneur: Steps
- Expression of Interest
- Invitation to Apply
- In-Person Interview and Nomination
- Apply for Permanent Residence
International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream: Candidate Requirements
- Want to live permanently in Nova Scotia while owning and actively managing a Nova Scotia business.
- Minimum one year of continuous experience actively managing and owning your current Nova Scotia business (100 per cent ownership).
- Have completed a degree or diploma including minimum 2 academic years of full-time, in-person study at a Nova Scotia university or the Nova Scotia Community College.
- Valid post-graduation work permit.
- Minimum score of 7 on the Canadian Language Benchmark in speaking, listening, reading and writing in English or French.
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.