Ontario immigration has conducted its first draw of 2022 through the province’s Entrepreneur Stream, issuing 21 Invitations to Apply.
The March 4 draw saw ITAs issued to Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) candidates scoring between 152 and 169 points.
Candidates who submitted an Expression of Interest by February 21, 2022 were eligible for consideration.
Calling Immigrant Entrepreneurs: Ontario Wants $20 Million Investment In Smaller Communities
Ontario Entrepreneur Draw: Province Invites 20 Candidates
Ontario Invites First Entrepreneur Immigration Candidates Since December 2020
Ontario Entrepreneur Stream: 2022 Draws
Minimum score range
Ontario Entrepreneur Stream: Financial Requirements
1) Net Worth
- Minimum net worth of $800,000 if your proposed business will be in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). Outside the GTA, minimum net worth is $400,000.
- Proposed business in either ICT or digital communications, minimum net worth is $400,000 anywhere in province.
2) Investment and Ownership
- Invest at least $600,000 in an Ontario business and own at least 33 per cent if business is in GTA.
- Outside GTA, invest at least $200,000 and own at least 33 per cent.
- Proposed business in either ICT or digital communications, invest at least $200,000 and own at least 33 per cent anywhere in province.
Ontario Entrepreneur Stream: Non-Financial Requirements
- At least 24 months of full-time business experience in the past 60 months, as an owner or senior manager.
- Create two full-time jobs for Canadian citizens or permanent residents in the proposed company if located inside the GTA. Business located outside the GTA, or in either ICT or digital communications, must create one full time job.
- Make exploratory visit to Ontario in the 12 months prior to application. Note: This only applies to those buying an existing business.
- Minimum CLB 4 in English or French.
- Physically reside in Ontario for at least 75% of the time you are managing the business.
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.