Latvia Deposit Investment Requirements:
The investor must deposit an amount of at least EUR 280,000 for the creation of subordinate liabilities towards a Latvian credit institution. The term of the deposit should not be less than five years. First time applicants must pay a sum of EUR 25,000 towards the State budget.
List of Documents for Latvia Deposit Investment
Documents required from citizens of:
|Albany||Chile||Macedonia||Saint Kitts and Nevis|
|Andorra||Costa Rica||Malaysia||San Marino|
|Antigua and Barbuda||Croatia||Mauritius||Serbia|
|Barbados||Hong Kong||New Zealand||The Vatican|
|Bosnia & Herzegovina||Israel||Nicaragua||United States of America|
|Brazil||Japan||Northern Mariana Islands||Uruguay|
Documents Required: Deposit Investment
- Residence ermit application.
- A photograph.
- Proof of subsistence.
- Proof of place of residence in Latvia.
- Proof issued by Latvian credit institution confirming the applicant’s investment in subordinate liabilities for the prescribed amount of money and a term of five years. If the investment is made in foreign currency, then the investment should comply with the minimum prescribed amount after currency conversion.
- Proof of payment of necessary state duties by the investor.
- Documents related to kinship with spouse, minor child or dependent child. If a child is travelling with only one parent, permission to travel with said parent made by the other parent must also be proven.
Related Link:Contact us to receive more information about this article.
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.