Ireland Immigration by Mixed Investment option requires the immigrant investor to:
- Purchase property in Ireland having value of not less than €450,000, and
- Invest €500,000 towards purchase of Immigrant Investor Bonds as mandated in the first investment option.
The investor must comply with the following requirements:
- The applicant must indicate the choice of the Mixed Investment option in the application form.
- The applicant cannot purchase properties with the intention of letting them out to tenants. The residential property should be purchased as the Irish residence of the applicant and his/her family.
- The property and Bonds must be held for a period of not less than five years. The applicant is not permitted to lease the property before the expiry of the five year period. The immigration permissions may be withdrawn if the property is leased.
This Ireland Immigration by Mixed Investment option is ideal for investors who wish to move to Ireland along with their family for business, residence, or educational purposes.
Additional Documents for Ireland Mixed Investment Immigration
- Proof of having adequate funds for purchase of the bonds and residential property.
- An original document issued by a legal advisor who is permitted to practice in Ireland indicating the applicant’s offer for purchase of residential property of required value and agreement amongst the parties as to the sale price, acceptance of the offer by the vendor, and that the property is free from any lien or mortgage.
Please Click here to read about Common Documents.
Application Procedure for Ireland Immigration by Mixed Investment
- Submit the completed application form for the Ireland Immigrant Investor Program along with the details of the investment proposal and all supporting documents.
- The applicant should not proceed ahead with the investment without the approval of the investment proposal by the Evaluation Committee.
- The Committee is made up of senior officials of all relevant Government Departments and State Agencies. It meets four times in a year and assesses investment applications on the basis of the following factors:
- Applicant’s profile.
- Commercial feasibility of the investment.
- Creation of jobs by the proposed investment.
- Overall benefit to the state of Ireland.
- The Evaluation Committee shall recommend suitable applications for acceptance under the program to the Minister for Justice and Equality
- Upon approval of the application, the applicant is required to proceed ahead and execute the approved investments. Further, the applicant must obtain medical insurance covering all major medical expenses along with an affidavit of good character for self and all nominated family members above the age of 16 years.
- Upon finalization of the investment, the applicant and all nominated family members will be granted continuous residence permits under ‘Stamp 4’ conditions. Stamp 4 entitles the applicant and nominated family members to reside, study, work, or start a business in Ireland.
There are no minimum residence requirements related to the residence permit. The sole condition is that the applicant and all nominated family members must visit Ireland at least once in a calendar year.
On an average, approval of Immigrant Investor applications is granted in three to four months provided all necessary information and documents have been submitted by the applicant.
|Ireland Immigrant Investor Bond||€750|
Contact us to receive more information about this article.
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.