The investor must purchase Ireland immigrant investor bonds issued by the National Treasury Management Agency of value not less than €1 million. The bonds are non-interest bearing and must be held for the entire tenure of five years.
This Ireland Immigrant Investor Bonds investment option is ideal for those immigrant investors who want simple and risk-free investment option guaranteed by the government of Ireland.
Additional Documents for Ireland Immigrant Investor Bonds
- Proof of ownership of adequate funds for purchase of the bonds
- After conditional approval, submit proof of nomination of a regulated bank account. Transfer of funds for purchase of Ireland Immigrant Investor Bonds and redemption can be made only through the nominated bank account.
Please Click here to read about Common Documents.
Application Procedure for Ireland Immigrant Investor Bonds
- Submit the completed application form for the Ireland Immigrant Investor Program along with the details of the investment proposal and all supporting documents.
- The applicant should not proceed ahead with the investment without the approval of the investment proposal by the Evaluation Committee.
- The Committee is made up of senior officials of all relevant Government Departments and State Agencies. It meets four times in a year and assesses investment applications on the basis of the following factors:
- Applicant’s profile.
- Commercial feasibility of the investment.
- Creation of jobs by the proposed investment.
- Overall benefit to the state of Ireland.
- The Evaluation Committee shall recommend suitable applications for acceptance under the program to the Minister for Justice and Equality
- Upon approval of the application, the applicant is required to proceed ahead and execute the approved investments. Further, the applicant must obtain medical insurance covering all major medical expenses along with an affidavit of good character for self and all nominated family members above the age of 16 years.
- Upon finalization of the investment, the applicant and all nominated family members will be granted continuous residence permits under ‘Stamp 4’ conditions. Stamp 4 entitles the applicant and nominated family members to reside, study, work, or start a business in Ireland.
There are no minimum residence requirements related to the residence permit. The sole condition is that the applicant and all nominated family members must visit Ireland at least once in a calendar year.
On an average, approval of Immigrant Investor applications is granted in three to four months provided all necessary information and documents have been submitted by the applicant.
|Ireland Immigrant Investor Bond||€750|
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.