The latest draw of Saskatchewan’s Entrepreneur stream will be conducted by the province’s immigration office on Wednesday, April 18.
Potential business immigration candidates are advised to get their expressions of interest in urgently if they wish to be considered in this draw.
The previous Entrepreneur stream draw took place on January 17, 2018. The Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP) draw saw 251 invitations issued with scores ranging from 80 to 145 points. It was the province’s second largest entrepreneur stream draw, after the largest took place in October 2017, invited 265 candidates.
Saskatchewan Entrepreneur Stream Draws
|Date||Lowest score||Average score||Highest score||Number of invitations|
The Saskatchewan immigration Entrepreneur stream is a three-stage process:
- Expression of interest
- Invitation to submit application
The expression of interest must meet the following minimum entry requirements:
- Minimum net worth of $500,000 legally acquired.
- Minimum of three years of entrepreneurial or relevant management experience.
- Investment of at least $300,000 in Regina or Saskatoon, or $200,000 is any other Saskatchewan area.
Candidates enter a pool where they receive a score. The top scoring candidates are invited to submit an application.
Applications must include:
- Business Establishment Plan confirming figures in expression of interest, and including at least one third ownership of a company in Saskatchewan, unless investment is $1 million or higher.
- Commitment to be active in day-to-day management of business.
- Creation of two or more jobs for Canadian citizens or permanent residents if the business is located in Regina or Saskatoon.
The SINP website says: “Please note that the SINP reserves the right to have Business Establishment Plans assessed by professional third parties identified by the government of Saskatchewan. The assessment conducted by third parties will focus on the preparation and due diligence conducted by the applicant in preparing their proposed business plan.”
Canada’s Provincial Business Immigration Programs Turning to a Conditional Two-Step Process (Audio)
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.