Dominica Economic Citizenship Documents Required:
The following documents must be submitted in support of the application. A public notary must certify all photocopies as true copies. Documents not in English must be translated by an official translator who is not an agent or promoter of the investor.
- Two original personal references each for: applicant, spouse, and all children above the age of 18 years. The testimonials should:
- Contain a paragraph about the investor/applicant.
- Be written by a person who has been acquainted with the applicant for at least five years.
- Not be identical.
- Not be from a family member.
- For children between 12-18 years, an original letter of recommendation issued by the Principal/Dean of the educational institution where the child is studying must be submitted.
- One professional reference concerning the investor from a person who has been acquainted with the investor’s work or profession for at least three years.
- One original recommendation from the investor’s banker. The bank issuing the recommendation must have had the investor as a client for more than two years. The recommendation must be signed and contact information of the bank must be provided. A certificate of deposit or a bank statement will not be treated as a recommendation.
- If the investor is employed, then he or she must submit an original letter of employment. If self-employed, the investor must submit the latest audited financial statement of his or her business.
- Original affidavit by the investor explaining the source of his or her funds.
- Marriage certificate and notarized copy of dissolution of marriage where applicable.
- Letter of application addressed to the Minister in charge of Citizenship, indicating the investor’s reasons for the application for economic citizenship.
- Original police clearance certificate or a similar document issued by a law enforcement agency that confirms that the investor and all applicants above the age of 16 years do not have a criminal record. Police records must be accompanied with a set of fingerprints of all the applicants. The certificate must be issued by:
- County/State and Federal authorities from:
- The country of birth of the applicant, and
- The country of citizenship of the applicant, and
- Countries in which the applicant has lived for at least six months.
- Birth Certificate
- Notarized copy of University or College diplomas.
- Medical test report. All applicants other than those aged between 0-5 years will be required to take an HIV test.
- Proof of payment of non-refundable application fee and stamp cost.
- Detailed résumés clearly specifying the occupations of all working adult applicants.
- Disclosure Form to be filled out and duplicated by all applicants aged 16 years or above. The form should be submitted to the nearest due diligence agency along with the requisite fees while a duplicate copy should be submitted to the FSU. The due diligence company shall submit results of the due diligence investigation directly to the FSU.
- Statutory declaration attesting to the correctness of the information submitted in the application.
- Other documents as required by the Minister.
All documents should be dated within three months of the date of submission of application.Contact us to receive more information about this article.
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.