Other Selection Requirements
The application for Application for a Selection Certificate—Investor must include
- The narrative document for the applicant and the legal or de-facto spouse,
- Duly filled out appendices,
- Completed declarations,
- Payment of required fees, and
- Supporting documents certified as prescribed
After the application is deemed admissible, the applicant will be invited to update the file to ensure it reflects new facts or changes in value or distribution of the net assets. After clearing the preliminary assessment, the applicant will be invited for an interview.
Completion of the interview marks the end of the assessment process. This is followed by a review of the application by an immigration counselor where the following will be scrutinized:
- Intention to settle in Quebec.
- Management experience.
- Investment agreement.
- Net assets and the mode of acquisition of the same.
After the review, your application may be:
- Accepted leading to issue of the Certificat de sélection du Québec, or
- Refused along with a letter of explanation. You can file an application for an administrative review.
- Pending due to issue of letter of intent to refuse the application. You may get an explanatory letter from the counselor indicating the intent to refuse your application. You will have 60 days to submit new supporting documents and proofs. Failure to submit the documents will lead to refusal. You can file an application for an administrative review in the event the application is refused.
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.