Investment in a company operating in underdeveloped regions of Bulgaria:
The conditions of investment under this option are as follows:
- The immigrant must acquire a 50% stake in the capital of a Bulgarian company that is operating in an underdeveloped region of the country.
- The investor should invest a minimum of EUR125,000 or the cost of acquisition of 50% stake, whichever is higher.
- The investment must lead to creation of at least five jobs for Bulgarian citizens under a labor contract.
- The investment must result in creation of new tangible or intangible assets.
Underdeveloped regions refer to regions that fulfill one of the following
- Municipalities where unemployment level is higher than the average unemployment level in Bulgaria, or
- Regions where per capita GDP is less than the average per capita GDP of Bulgaria.
The extended residence permit is issued for tenure of one year under this investment option. The investment and jobs must be maintained for renewal of the permit for another year. The investor can apply for citizenship after a period of five years of permanent residence.General Information: Contact us to receive more information about this article.
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.