The Migration Directorate within the Ministry of Interior issues the Permanent Residence Permit. The holder of this document can enter and exit Bulgaria freely and can reside in the country for an indefinite period of time through the tenure of the permit.
The application procedure of the Permit for Bulgaria Investor Immigration is described below.
- The investor must make the necessary investment in Bulgaria to become eligible to apply for the Permanent Residence Permit.
- The investor must prepare the following documents:
- Completed Application form for the Permanent Residency permit.
- Valid Passport with applicable Visa D, which is required for the investor to enter the country and file the application.
- Proof of payment of the application fees.
- A CV of the applicant.
- Two photographs of the applicant.
- Proof of investment depending on the preferred mode of investment of the applicant. The investment in Government bonds is evidenced by an Investment Certificate issued by the Ministry of Finance or Investment Agreements for other investment options.
- Proof of personal net worth if the applicant chooses to finance the investment.
- Documents indicating source of funds of the applicant.
- Notarized Power of Attorney documents.
- Proof of good character of the applicant indicating absence of criminal record.
- Proof of payment of relevant state fees.
- Proof of relationship with family members included in the application.
- After grant of visa, the applicant can apply for the Permit by traveling to Bulgaria. The competent authority with the Ministry of Internal Affairs shall decide on the application within a period of three months after the submission of the application. This time period may get extended by another two months in event of legal or factual complexities or in the event of submission of additional documents. On the whole, the process can take between six to nine months depending on the investment option chosen by the immigrant investor when applying to reside in Bulgaria
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.