British Columbia immigration has issued invitations to apply to 38 candidates through two streams in its largest Entrepreneur Immigration draw of 2020.
The June 2 British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program draw featured invites through both the general Entrepreneur stream and the Entrepreneur Immigration Regional Pilot.
Candidates for the general category received 29 invites with a minimum score of 121 points.
Regional Pilot candidates received 9 invites, with a minimum score of 118 points.
The pilot is designed to bring entrepreneurs and investment to smaller British Columbia communities.
The full requirements are below.
British Columbia Entrepreneur Regional Pilot Draw Sees 18 Invitations Issued
British Columbia Invites 19 Candidates In New Entrepreneur Stream Draw
New Language Requirement For British Columbia Entrepreneur Immigration
What Was the Minimum Score For The June 2 B.C. Entrepreneur Draw?
|Date||Category||Minimum Score||Invites Issued|
|02-Jun-20||Entrepreneur Immigration General Category||121||29|
|Entrepreneur Immigration Regional Pilot||118||9|
What Are The Requirements For The B.C. Entrepreneur Category?
Business candidates in this British Columbia immigration category must meet the following minimum criteria:
The Eligibility Requirements
- The personal net worth of a minimum $600,000, legally obtained.
- Invest a minimum $200,000 in an eligible new business or to purchase and improve an existing business in BC.
- Create at least one new full-time job in your business for a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident.
- Canadian Language Benchmark Level 4 In English or French in each of the four competencies: listening, speaking, reading and writing, BY THE TIME OF NOMINATION.
- Suitable business and/or management experience.
- Have, or be eligible for, legal temporary immigration status in Canada.
- Have been lawfully admitted to the country where you currently reside.
What Are The Requirements For The B.C. Entrepreneur Immigration – Regional Pilot Category?
- Population of less than 75,000.
- Located beyond 30km from a municipality of more than 75,000 population.
- Demonstrated capacity to support foreign entrepreneurs with a network of settlement and business support agencies.
- Immigration and pilot-specific training must be completed by community representatives.
- Net worth a minimum of $300,000.
- Minimum of $100,000 in eligible business investments.
- Minimum of 51% ownership in the new business.
- Canadian Language Benchmark Level 4 In English or French in each of the four competencies: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Create at least one new full-time job for a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- Conduct an exploratory visit in the target community
General Information: Contact us to receive more information about this article.
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.