A new Entrepreneur Immigration draw by British Columbia immigration saw the province issue 11 invitations to business candidates.
The December 15 British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program draw featured invites through the province’s general Entrepreneur stream.
Candidates required a minimum score of 118 points.
Requirements for the Canada immigration stream are below.
What Was the Minimum Score For The Latest B.C. Entrepreneur Draw?
|Date||Category||Minimum Score||Invites Issued|
|15-Dec-21||Entrepreneur Immigration General Category||118||11|
British Columbia Entrepreneur Immigration: 50 Communities Line Up To Take Part
New British Columbia Entrepreneur Draw Sees Province Issues Up To 15 Invitations
British Columbia Targets 2 Streams With Up To 12 Invitations In New Entrepreneur Draw
What Are The Requirements For The B.C. Entrepreneur Category?
Business candidates in this British Columbia immigration category must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Personal net worth of minimum $600,000, legally obtained.
- Invest minimum $200,000 in an eligible new business or to purchase and improve an existing business in BC.
- Create at least one new full-time job in your business for a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident.
- Canadian Language Benchmark Level 4 In English or French in each of the four competencies: listening, speaking, reading and writing, BY THE TIME OF NOMINATION.
- Suitable business and/or management experience.
- Have, or be eligible for, legal temporary immigration status in Canada.
- Have been lawfully admitted to the country where you currently reside.
General Information: Contact us to receive more information about this article.
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.