Investment & Other Requirements: Belgium Permanent Residence
An investor immigrant who is legally authorized to reside in Belgium can apply for permanent residence subject to the following conditions:
- The applicant must have legally resided in Belgium for an uninterrupted period of not less than five years immediately preceding the application for long-term residence permit.
- The applicant has stable, regular and sufficient means of subsistence that is adequate for his/her entire family. The income must be in excess of levels below which the applicant becomes entitled to social assistance in Belgium.
- The applicant must have adequate health insurance covering all risks in Belgium.
- The applicant must have a clean character and must not pose a risk to public order or national security in Belgium
Inclusion of Family Members: Belgium Permanent Residence
The applicant can seek the entry of family members provided the applicant has adequate financial resources to take care of the entire family when residing in Belgium.
Family members include
- Spouse or partner,
- Children under the age of 21 years,
- Parents/grandparents in the care of the applicant,
- Spouses of the persons mentioned above.
Validity of Belgium Permanent Residence Permit
The electronic residence permit issued to the applicant or his/her family members is valid for a period of five years and is renewable upon expiry. The paper permit has permanent validity.Contact us to receive more information about this article.
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.