Investor Stream Investment Requirements
These are the Investor Stream Investment Requirements:
- You must be younger than 55 years of age. State or Territorial governments can waive this requirement if justified by the exceptional benefits of your proposed business to the economy of the nominating State/Territory.
- You must score at least 65 points on the Points Test. Points are awarded on the basis of age, English language proficiency, business or investment experience, personal and business-related net assets, business turnover, and innovation.
- You must possess a high level of management skill related to the investment or business activity on the basis of which the visa is being granted.
- You must possess at least three years of experience directly managing the relevant businesses or investments.
- You must have a successful track record related to the qualifying investment or business.
- You must intend to continue the business/investment activity in Australia after its maturity.
- You must intend to live in the State/Territory in which the designated investment is made for a period of at least two years.
- For at least one of the five fiscal years immediately preceding the invitation to apply for the visa, you and your partner, jointly or singly, must have:
- Directly managed a qualifying business where ownership of interest, jointly or singly, is more than 10% interest.
- Directly managed an eligible investment with a minimum value of AUD 1.5 million and owned said investment singly or jointly
- During the two fiscal years immediately preceding the invitation to apply, you and your partner, jointly or singly, must possess legally acquired business, investment and personal assets valued at not less than AUD 2.25 million. These must be available for transfer to Australia within two years of visa approval.
- You must invest at least AUD 1.5 million of unencumbered funds earned from qualifying businesses or eligible investments in a designated State/Territory government security. Such investments should be held for a period of at least four years from the visa’s date of issue.
- Neither you nor your partner should be involved in unacceptable business or investments.
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.