You must have a successful business career and must have ownership interest in existing business/businesses with a turnover of not less than AUD 500,000 for two out of four fiscal years immediately preceding the application to apply for the visa.
At the time of invitation, you and your partner, jointly or singly, must have lawful net assets of value not less than AUD 800,000 available for transfer to Australia within two years of grant of the visa.
The visa is issued for a period of four years.
Business Innovation Stream Investment Requirements
- You must be younger than 55 years of age. State or Territorial governments can waive this requirement, however, if justified by the exceptional benefits of your proposed business to the economy of the nominating State/Territory.
- You must score at least 65 points on the Points Test. Points are awarded on the basis of age, English language proficiency, business or investment experience, personal and business-related net assets, business turnover, and innovation.
- You must have an ownership interest in existing an business or businesses that have had a turnover of more than AUD 500,000 for two out of the four fiscal years immediately preceding your visa application.
- You must own at least
- 51% of your main business if its annual turnover is less than AUD 400,000
- 30% of your main business if its annual turnover is equal to or more than AUD 400,000
- 10% of you main business if it is a publicly listed company.
- You must have a successful business career.
- You must intend to successfully own, manage and maintain a business in Australia on a continuous basis.
- If your nominated business offers professional, trade, or technical services, less than half of your previous work experience should consist of general management while more than half of your work experience should consist of the actual provision of services.
- At the time of being invited to apply for the visa, you and your partner, jointly or singly, must possess lawful net assets valued at more than AUD 800,000 that are available for transfer to Australia within two years of being granted the visa.
- Neither you nor your partner should be involved in unacceptable business or investments.
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.