Business Innovation and Investment Provisional visa is designed for successful entrepreneurs, business innovators, and investors who want to invest, establish, and run a business in Australia. The Business Innovation & Investment Provisional visa has four streams.
The Programme is designed to facilitate permanent residence by encouraging the establishment and management of innovative businesses in Australia. Those holding provisional visa under the Business Innovation Stream or Significant Investor Stream can seek two-year extensions by as long as State or Territorial government nominates them for the same. This visa is the first step towards qualifying for a Business Innovation and Investment Permanent visa (Subclass 888). Holding this visa allows you to
- Establish a new business or develop an existing business and/or invest in Australia.
- Transact a designated investment with a State or Territory government in Australia.
- Transact and maintain complying investments in Australia.
- Travel in and out of Australia as long as the visa is valid.
- Establish the residence of your family members in Australia
- Seek permanent residence by becoming eligible to apply for the Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888).
Inclusion of Family Members
You can include the following family members in your application:
- Your married or de-facto partner
- Your dependent children or those of your partner.
- Other dependent relatives.
The family members must meet all eligibility, health, and character requirements that may be prescribed and must provide documentary evidence of their relationship with the applicant.
Business Innovation & Investment Provisional Extension of Visa
The visa is issued for a period of four years. Those who apply under the Business Innovation Stream can apply for an extension of two years provided they are nominated by a State or Territory Government. Those who apply under the Significant Investor Stream can apply for two extensions of two year each. Those who apply under Investor stream are not eligible for any extensions.
|Visa subclass||Application fee||Fee per applicant aged 18 years and above||Fee per applicant aged under 18 years|
|Subclass 188 – Investor stream||$4,780||$2,390||$1,195|
|Subclass 188 – Business Innovation stream||$4,780||$2,390||$1,195|
|Subclass 188 – Significant investor stream||$7,010||$3,505||$1,755|
|Subclass 188 – Premium investor stream||$8,410||$4,205||$2,015|
Investment Requirements:Contact us to receive more information about this article.
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.