Applicants must fulfill the following conditions for Australian Premium Investor Visa Stream :
- Be invited by Austrade representing the Australian Government.
- Have net worth of at least AUD 15 million that is available for investments in Australia.
- Invest a minimum of AUD 15 million for a period of 12 months in the following asset classes:
- Assets listed on securities exchanges in Australia.
- Notes and bonds issued by government or government-backed agencies.
- Bonds and notes issued by listed corporate entities or its subsidiaries.
- Corporate bonds and notes that are rated as investment-grade.
- Notes rated by a licensed debt rating agency in Australia.
- Proprietary limited companies
- Property other than residential real estate.
- Deferred annuities issued by registered life insurance companies in Australia.
- Charitable contributions that have been approved by governments of States or Territories in Australia
Other conditions for Australian Premium Investor Visa Stream
- Returns on investments made under this stream are not exempt from tax.
- Investor must demonstrate genuine commitment to continue investment activity in Australia even after the expiry of the tenure of the visa.
- The investor and his or her partner must not have participated in unacceptable or illegal business or investment transactions.
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.