Australia Business Innovation and Investment Permanent visa (Subclass 888)
Documents Required for Subclass 888
- Completed nomination form from a State/Territory Government in Australia. If the nomination issued for your Provisional Visa has not been withdrawn, then the original nomination can be relied upon when applying for the Permanent Visa.
- Documents proving commitment to business and investment activity including:
- A one-page summary of your long-term business or investment intentions in Australia.
- Documentary confirmation that you have conducted an investigation into the business or investment environment in Australia.
- Proof of conduct related to the laws of the Commonwealth and State/Territory in which you run your business submitted in the form of:
- A written declaration confirming compliance with laws of the Commonwealth and State/Territory in which you run your business, or
- Details of incidents and instances where you were in breach of laws of the Commonwealth and State/Territory in which you run your business.
- Proof of identity consisting of a passport sized photo and certified copies of current passports or travel documents of all the persons who have been included in the application.
- Documents regarding any change in circumstances such as change of name, civil status, death of partner or family member, and proof of genuineness of any relevant de-facto relationship.
- Documents that prove the identities of dependents not holding a provisional visa.
- Evidence of financial dependency of all your family members above the age of 18 years.
- Documents proving good character and English proficiency.
- Documents related to business organization, business ownership, management, taxation, employees, net assets, designated investments.
- All other documents related to the desired stream of application of the visa.
Fees for Subclass 888
Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) (Subclass 888)
|Application Charge||AUD 2255|
|Additional Applicant charge(above 18 years of age)||AUD 1130|
|Additional Applicant charge(below 18 years of age)||AUD 565|
Processing Time for Subclass 888
The processing time for Visa sub class 888 is nine months for both low risk and high passport holders.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for a free consultation by calling us (514) 487-2011 or click on
[button color=”red” size=”small” link=”https://investmentimmigration.com/free-business-investor-assessment-evaluation/” ]Free Investor Evaluation[/button]