- Payment of non-refundable application fee of $7,000 excluding transaction charges in a single transaction. Obtain hard copy of payment transaction slip and submit it with other documents supporting the GIP application.
- Download Form A, Form B, and Form C and upload completed forms to the website.
- Submit hard copies of following supporting documents to Contact Sinagpore.
- Undertaking on the Terms and Conditions of the GIP.
- Statutory Declaration Form
- In the UK or a Commonwealth country, the declaration must be made before a notary public, Justice of Peace, or authorized person as per law.
- In non-Commonwealth countries, the declaration should be signed by authorized Singapore embassy or consular staff in the country.
- In Singapore, the declaration must be done before a Commissioner for Oaths, Justice of Peace or Judge.
- Declaration form for Application of Global Investor Programme in Form A.
- Declaration form for Proposed Investment Plan in Form B.
- Payment details of Application fee in Form C with hard copy of payment transaction slip attached.
- Application for an Entry Permit to Enter Singapore– Form 4.
- Supporting documents for Form A, Form B and Form C.
- After assessment, an interview session will be held if you meet the criteria.
- Upon approval, you will receive an Approval-in-Principle Permanent Resident status valid for six months.
- The investment of $2.5 million must be made as per the investment option selected from a personal bank account in your sole name opened in a Singapore bank that is registered in Singapore.
- Submit documentary proof of investment including bank statements and share certificates.
- Submit audited financial statements at the end of the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th year of your investment if you have invested in a new or existing business.
- Upon receipt of documentary proof, you will receive final approval of your PR status. The PR status must be formalized within 12 months of the date of investment.
- Submit of Application Form
- Within 2-4 months of submission of form, receive invite for interview.
- Within 2-4 months of interview, receive Approval in Principle status if you meet the criteria.
- Within six months of date of AIP letter, make the investment.
- Submit investment documents and share certificates for custody for five years with Contact Singapore.
- Receive final approval letter once documents have been submitted.
- Within 12 months of final approval letter, formalize your PR status.
Interested Investors: Kindly complete the following form and we will contact you to discuss your global residency and citizenship investment options.